Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dang

There are no other words.  Dang its been a while.  I wish I had the time to write every single day.  Become someone else in writing and vent all those emotions that otherwise are bottled down.  I am fairly good at managing emotions (I have to be for my profession) but I have learned that keeping them down for too long can be harmful.  I run, I write.  It keeps me sane.  But a good job always helps.  I have decided that I will never subject myself to a job that I cannot enjoy.  I work long hours at the job I have now, but I do not complain.  I love it to death and I would do cartwheels if required.  I will sign off very soon because I must but before I do, I want to say a little something for everyone reading this post.  Love your job.  It might be dull and boring.  But finding that little silver lining in the dark cloud is the best thing you can do.  You should love what you do with your life.  It is your life after all.  Take care of it well.  Take care of you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment