Saturday, May 7, 2011

THE Inauguration

To the world: Here I come.
To me: Why am I wasting my time?

I have never blogged before.  But I am hoping it is not one of those things where I keep at it for... ahhhh.. 5 minutes. An example of that... journals.  Well well well, I don't know how well this is going to work.

However, I feel the need to openly write about my ideas and thoughts and not keep them suppressed as I have done for so long.  Not everything I write will blissful reading, not everything I write will be exactly perfecto in English either (for those of you who have been correcting my sentences and spelling as you read).  But it's what I've got and I hope you like it.  Not that I'll discontinue if you don't.

And so, today I conclude with the captivating thought of: World, Here I Come.

No comments:

Post a Comment